Why become a member of the Forum?
The reasons may be compelling, consider the following questions:
- Are you presently engaged in, or aim to become engaged in, a career which involves, or revolves around, the operation of power plant?
- Do you seek to better understand power plant, and find answers to your questions?
- Do you want to gain greater competency, confidence and value in your role?
- Do you wish to gain a greater interest in power plant, so that you can enjoy greater job satisfaction, enjoyment and fulfilment in your career?
- Are you seeking a better future in the industry, and new opportunities for advancement?
- Are you keen to share problems, information, ideas, guidance and solutions with other people in your field?
- Would you like to have easy access to a rich resource of power plant knowledge and expertise – your personal resource of experienced mentors?
- Do you want the benefit of real-world power plant know-how which is based on actual events, issues and experiences in the field?
- Will guidance which enables you to better understand what your role entails, and which will help you to gain proficiency and professionalism, be beneficial?
- Do you seek to be recognised, and valued, as a professional in your field?
- Will you gain comfort and certainty by having expert guidance throughout your career?
- Do you have no, or very limited, access to learning resources, formal training and on-the-job mentoring?
- Do you already have extensive power plant knowledge and experience, and wish to share your expertise with others?
- Are you in, or close to, retirement (or any other reason that precludes your continuing employment in the industry), but wish to maintain an active interest?
- Would you like to spark a new avenue of industry engagement, perhaps as a Moderator of the Power Plant Forum?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any one of these questions, then this Forum is definitely of special and potentially valuable interest to you.